11.15.2017

SOA Naturally Inspired Release Day

ETA: This is the post I wrote up for release day of the Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Collection.  It sold out before I got up that morning, so one of my favorite cards never got its screen time.  TODAY this collection is being released in the Catherine Pooler Store for individual sale!!!



------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day!  The big release of the new Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired by Catherine Pooler.  I think this is my favorite one yet.  I sat down to stamp and 3 days later felt like I had barely scratched the surface of what this collection has to offer.  THAT is a great collection!

My card today was certainly inspired by my dear friend, Kristie Goulet.  She is a genius at using stamps in unique ways and creating fun background using small stamps.  


Direct Link to youtube video: https://youtu.be/j5ixcgQrY48




Here is a close up, so you can see how I lined up the feathers and background stamps.


SUPPLIES for Card 1 (included in project guide)
Here is the second card I made.  By twisting the stamp to make a cross instead of an x, you get a slightly different background.


Close up of the second card. 




SUPPLIES for Card 2
Stamps: Medallion Mix Up, Simply the Best
Ink: Aquatini,  Midnight, Mint to Be, Something Borrowed
Paper: Bright White

Along with products from this collection a couple of add on dies have been added.

Birds of a Feather


Small Doily Die

In case you missed my Naturally Inspired cards, or just want to see them again.  Here they are...

Clicky to see post

Clicky to see post

Clicky to see blog post


3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Ack! Thank you, Heather! I am so happy to actually have the first card sitting in my craft room!!! Great cards!!! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Great video, so helpful. I like the way you put design elements together. I would never have thought of doing this! All the cards are great!

Unknown said...

Love the stamped backgrounds. I sometimes forget to create my own backgrounds. Great video!