6.28.2017

StampNation Aurora Borealis Challenge

Have any of you seen the Aurora Borealis trend going on in the stamp world?  First you add color to your cardstock, then you blend over it in black.  Next you add water droplets and pull up some color, OR you can add white/black splatters OR spritz it with shimmer mist AND the result is a night sky with a touch of color. Pretty cool.  That's the challenge today over at StampNation.  Here's a sneak peek of my exclusive card for the challenge.


Check out the amazing sneak peek from the dream team.



StampNation members can find the challenge here.

Click here to learn more about becoming a member of StampNation.

I had some leftover pieces on my stamp table and came up with another card just for my blog followers.  This one doesn't have the technique piece.  Instead I added another "best" die cut in black.  I also tilted the sentiment strip on an angle to match the glitter tape.  Do any of you CASE yourself?


Stamps: Simply the Best (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: All that Jazz, Aquatini, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Paper: Printed Vellum (DCWV) White (Stampin' UP)
Accessories: Glitter Tape


1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

Great card Heather! I love that big circle of color on your card!