2.10.2017

It's Always the Perfect Reason

There is so much in life to be thankful for.  Perhaps that is why I send more thank you notes than any other type of card. 


This card was made while at the Topsail Island beach in North Carolina.  I wanted to thank my hostess for a lovely weekend.   My card uses the Paisley Peacock from the newly released The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval collection.  I made a halo of feathers around the body of the peacock by tracing a cup lightly in pencil as a guide. 

Stamps: Paisley Peacock, Still Smiling (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Aquatini, Lime Rickey, Party Dress, Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuchsia, (Catherine Pooler Designs) Black (Staz-On)
Paper: Bright White (CPD) Vellum (Stampin' Up)

There are still a few boxes left, but they are going quickly.  Clicky to order yours now.

No comments: