1.09.2017

Final Best of 2016 ~ Calling All Sistahs

I couldn't let my "best of 2016" series go without taking a look at my Calling All Sistahs cards.  The Calling All Sistahs blog hop has become so important to me.  Each month on the 17th CAS-ual Fridays Stamps holds a blog hop to remind our sistahs to do their monthly self breast exams and schedule their yearly mammograms if it is time for one.  Michele asked me to be her blog hop coordinator and I was able to announce the news back in April.  I am honored each month to head up this worthwhile cause.   Let's take a look at some of my favorite cards from the Calling All Sistahs blog hop in 2016.



Clicky to view video & original blog post




Come back on the 17th for our January blog hop.  We are going to sparkle and shine with a special collaboration between 2 of my favorite crafting companies.

Have you enjoyed this look back at 2016 for Creative Blessings?  I know I have.  If you have a blog, I encourage you to post some of your favorites from last year too, and let me know so I can ooh & ahh over your creations too!

No comments: