5.06.2016

Ink Swatches with Geobuilders

A friend asked me if I would send her some swatches of my favorite ink colors.  I think it is a great idea!  It's funny she asked, because I just started swatching my inks.  


Direct link to YouTube Video: 


Stamps: Geobuilders (Catherine Pooler Designs)


If you want to see how I use these ink swatches to create cards exclusively for the Inspiration Nation event, head on over to StampNation. ;)


Before I go I want to let you know about 2 super sales I found for Mother's Day weekend.  You have my permission to get something for yourself while you are at it.  ;)

The amazing Ellen Hutson is having a 20% off sale!!!  If you shop with them using this link, I get a tiny commission.  :)  Thanks for supporting my business by feeding your passion for papercrafting!  http://www.ellenhutson.com/#_a_62



And, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is having a great sale too.  Pick up the new release and something from the Calling All Sistahs line, so you can join in the blog hop coming up on May 17th!  






No comments: