2.11.2016

Seven of Hearts ~ Sneak Peek

This week at StampNation the challenge is inspired by the artwork of member Ozymundius (aka Kevin).  He shared an amazing picture of a Queen of Hearts hat sculpture that I just knew needed to be a challenge.  I asked him if we could use it and he said yes!

Here is a peek at the card I made, inspired by his artwork.  I used 7 of hearts instead of Queen of hearts because I was making a thank you card for my in-laws.  We recently taught them how to play a card game where books of 7s are worth more than any other book.  They sent us a card shuffler and I thought this would be an appropriate thank you card for the "happy mail" they sent us.

Be sure to head on over to the challenge forum at StampNation to see my full card along with the rest of the design team's cards and see the piece that inspired us all.

No comments: