11.24.2015

Merry Tuesday ~ Let It Snow

It was supposed to snow a little bit today.  Our first real snow of the season.  Sadly, it warmed up to 36 degrees and is bringing us rain instead.  I do love the snow, especially when I can warm up by the fire and watch it fall out my windows.  It may not be snowing outside, but it was in my craft room.  :)


To make this card I used some glitter gel that I got at Buffalo Stamp Store in Buffalo, NY while I was there shopping with some StampNation friends.  So much fun!  It was my first time using it and I like the end results I got.


I'm linking up my card with the Merry Monday challenge this week.  Isn't it a fabulous one?  I've already created a second card to share with you later in the week.  

Before I go I want to let you know about the Anti Black Friday special that Catherine Pooler is offering for free to all her newsletter subscribers.  I got to check it out early and I love it!  Check it out here.



Stamps: Sparkle & Shine (Whimsy)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Snowflake Centerpiece Die (Memory Box) Snowfall Stencil (My Favorite Things) Silver Glitter Paste (BoBunny)

Snowflake Centerpiece Die
Snowfall Stencil

10 comments:

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

Very pretty card - Love the snowflake centerpiece die.

Creating with Susan said...

I've seen that die and wondered how it would look - it looks great!! I love the background too - great card!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Love that delicate die on the gorgeous blue background!

Susan Joyce said...

Very elegant design, love the glitter gel, looks awesome. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love that glitter gel, Heather! And that die cut is fantastic! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Jenelle said...

Beautiful! I love the snowflakes and the glitter gel is so pretty!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Beautiful card, Heather. You are getting some fabulous use out of that die!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. Great design!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

So very pretty! Love that die and the glitter is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty I love all the glitter. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.