11.20.2015

Make Some Noise

It's Friday!!!!  Do we really need more reason than that to celebrate? How about a birthday card that could be sent to a guy or a gal?


The thing I love most about this card is the little blue heart I die cut using leftovers from sentiment tag.  I made a similar card for a candy challenge last month over at StampNation.  Here is a sneak peek of that card.


To make the watercolor background for these sentiments I scribbled a few colors with my Zig markers and then spritzed with water.  After it is dry I stamp my sentiment.  Super easy, right?  Love those Zig markers!!!

Stamps: Woot Woot (CFS)
Ink: 41, 31, 80, 22, 70, 50 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) Black (Staz-On)
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill) Black (SU)
Accessories: Treble Clef Fri-Die (CFS)


No comments: