10.04.2015

Sew Sunday ~ ALYOF Goals

Quick post for this late Sunday night, but I promise to share more with you this month.  In September I only had one sewing project, I think.  That is because I only had time to work on my super secret sewing projects.  ;)  Now that 2 out of the 3 projects have been given away I can share them with you.  (as soon as I download them to my computer)

alyof2015
October Goals

Last month I did not make my A Lovely Year of Finishes goal.  This month I am making it super simple.  A project that MUST be done by next Wednesday.  I've bought the fabric & zipper, but need to actually make it into a bag.   We are doing a bag swap at our next guild meeting.  If I don't make the bag I will not be able to participate in the swap.  Double motivation.


Sorry, it's not the best picture, but at least one of these fabrics will be the main print of my bag and 1 or 2 others will be the accent/lining.  I don't want to give too much away in case one of my fellow guildees is reading.  ;)

Be sure to link up your sewing goals with Shanna & Melissa.  Clicky   It's always good to challenge ourselves.

No comments: