8.20.2015

Tag It

There is something fun about creating a tag for a card.  I'm not sure what it is, but I do enjoy making them.  The challenge this week at StampNation is to make a card with a tag on it.  Here is what the Design Team came up with.



I made my card using products from the Stamp of Approval Friendship collection along with some goodies from Pretty Pink Posh.


Stamps: Girlfriend (CASual Fridays Stamps); In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers (Winnie & Walter)
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Mint Macaron, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!); Bubble Gum (Hero Arts); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Thick (SU)
Accessories: Chevron Ribbon, Yellow Iridescent Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Tag Dies (CASual Fridays Stamps)

3 comments:

Carol Held said...

What a beautiful tag Heather. I'm finished purging my craft room today, so now I can enjoy the fruit of my labour....and get crafting...lol...Love tags too! You did such a feminine tag...Sooo pretty!

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful tag!

Catherine Pooler said...

These cards blew me away!