7.13.2015

Dots For Days ~ Sprinkles ~ SC 108

Welcome to Part 2 of my Dots For Days card series.  If you missed the first post you can clicky to read all about it.

SC108

This week's inspiration photo at Stampin' Celebration screams summertime fun to me.  I took my inspiration from all those sprinkles on the ice cream when creating this card.


To make this card I chose bright ink colors and tried to selectively ink up the Dots for Days background stamp.  Then I  punched out a 2" circle and created a little shaker card with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  

Stamps: Dots For Days, Tin of Cards (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie (SU); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Whisper White Thick (SU)
Accessories: Window Sheet, 2" Circle Punch (SU); Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

Dots for Days Clear-Mount Background Stamp by Stampin' Up!
Dots for Days
Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set  by Stampin' Up!
Tin of Cards

1 comment:

HJ said...

Pretty card. I love the bright colors and the shaker element too. I don't think of making a shaker card very often. Now you've inspired me, so I'll have to do it soon.