6.02.2015

New Catalog Is Live!

It's finally here!  Today only you can order from both catalogs.  Tomorrow the retired items, including My Digital Studio, will be gone.

As a demonstrator I had the opportunity to order new items before the catalog launch, but with my crazy busy schedule I knew I wouldn't have the time to play with my new goodies.  So, this morning I placed my order right along with you.   Here are some of the things in my shopping cart.

Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Watercolor Wings Bundle
This set will be a great companion to the Butterfly Thinlit Dies I already own.  I'm super excited that they come in the clear photopolymer, as that is my favorite type of stamp.

2015-2017 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin’ Pads Kit by Stampin' Up!
2015-2017 InColors
Of course I had to get the new InColors.  I'm so excited to get my hands on the Mint Macaron.   This is the one thing I almost ordered early, and I am kicking myself for not doing so.  I'm just not a very patient person.


Dots for Days Clear-Mount Background Stamp by Stampin' Up!
Dots for Days Background Stamp
Only a fellow stamper can understand how exciting the perfect sized dot background stamp can be.  I can hardly wait to get this one inky!

One Big Meaning Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
One Big Thank You
You can never have too many thank you sets.  I send more of these types of cards throughout the year than any other.  I absolutely LOVE the fonts used on these stamps and that there is such a variety.

You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
You've Got This
While I think that flower is going to be fun to color, and I really like the background image, what sold me on this stamp set is the sentiments.  One of my son's baseball coaches often shouts "You've Got This" when the kids are struggling on the field.  His encouragement always makes me smile.  He's battling some health issues and I want to make him a card using this set.  Stay tuned.

If you are trying to get online, please remember it can be slow because the server is overloaded with eager customers just like you and I.  :)  

P.S.  If you ever need a direct link to my store you can find it above my blog header.  Just click the Shop 24/7 button anytime.

Which 3 items are on your new "must have" list?

Happy Shoppin'!

No comments: