5.13.2015

Waffle Flower Comes to StampNation

I just love sponsor week at StampNation.  Once a month we bring in a stamp company and introduce them to the members of StampNation.  They offer up a prize for one of our members who plays along with that week's challenge and the design team gets to play with new product.  It constantly amazes me how many wonderful stamp companies are out there.  My horizons have broadened as my stamp room seems to have shrunk. ;)




This week our sponsor is Waffle Flower Stamps.  I had way too much fun with my new stamps.  I made at least half a dozen cards and I can't wait to show them all to you over the next week.  First up is this card using the photo inspiration at StampNation as my Muse.



Since I had the stamps and ink out, I decided to go ahead and stamp the envelope too.


For my exclusive card for StampNation I used the Misti to stamp my die cut images.  I love when stamp sets come with matching dies!!!  The paper wrap for my boquet was die cut out of a paper bag.  It gives it a soft texture and was super easy to line up and cut through.  I also used some of the twine that came in my packaging to tie a bow around my bouquet.



I can only show you a sneak peek here on my blog, but you can see the rest of my card along with all the design team members creations at StampNation.


Clicky if you are a member to go there now.

Not yet a member?  Clicky to see a video giving you an inside look into this incredible online community.

That's 2 cards down.  Be sure to come back on Friday to see more from Waffle Flower Stamps.

Stamps: A Bunch (Waffle Flower)
Ink: Crisp Canteloupe, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi (SU)   
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzil) 
Accessories: A Bunch Dies (Waffle Flower)

1 comment:

Nina Yang said...

These are beautiful, Heather! We can't wait to see more!