4.03.2015

Perfect Blend

Happy Good Friday to you!  This week has been a super busy one.  My son has had minimum days all week, which should mean more time in our schedule, but the opposite is true.  He's had baseball practice and games for the 2 teams he's involved with, student led conferences, and I've had work, quilt guild and creative deadlines.  On Tuesday alone I made 6 round trips from my house to some activity for my son.  Plus, we have discovered a leak in our floor, but can't figure out where it's coming from.  Oh joy!

I need some serious craft time and nap time to recover.  :)  Next week is Spring break.  Hopefully life can calm down for just a bit.  Sorry I haven't been posting cards all week.  I'm making it up to you with a card, video and 2 sneak peeks.  ;)

First the sneak peek of the "punny" challenge at StampNation that started on April Fool's Day.


You have got to check out what the others have created for this fun challenge!  StampNation members can see it here.  Clicky

My second sneak peek is a card I made exclusively for the StampNation classroom, inspired by member Tink.  She asked what she could do with all the extra paper bags her grocery store gave her.  I answered that question with this card.


After I filmed the exclusive video for StampNation, I kept the camera rolling and filmed a second video for YOU!  :)


https://youtu.be/UABkOapSM8w


Stamps: Perfect Blend (SU)
Ink: Early Espresso (SU)
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White (SU); Grocery Bag (Fred Meyer)
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hearts Border Punch (SU); Coffee Cup Die Set (Whimsy)

After the camera stopped rolling on this card, I recycled more brown paper to work on a 3rd card.  This one I have to keep under cover until our new class comes out in the Creativity Grows Here classroom, but I'll give you a sneak peek.


It's amazing what an hour in the stamp room and a little bit of inspiration can do!  What is your favorite use for the bags you bring home from the store?

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all your FAB projects Heather...especially the coffee cup card♡

Unknown said...

Love ur cards!!! The coffee one is my so cute:)