4.27.2015

Father's Day Card for Stampin' Celebration

I know, I know, I haven't even started making Mother's Day cards, but when an idea hits you, sometimes you have to run with it.  That's what happened with this week's sketch challenge at Stampin' Celebration.



This sketch is so versatile, I think I will go back to the stamp table and make another one with Mother's Day in mind.


Be sure to head on over to the challenge to see how the rest of the design team was inspired.   Then play along with us.  I want to see how this sketch inspires you!

Stampin' UP! Supply List
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black Staz-On
Paper: ??? DSP, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Project Life Cards and Labels Thinlits

1 comment:

Carol Held said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Amazingly beautious! Smiles