2.02.2015

Easy CAS Sketch ~ Stampin' Celebration

The new sketch going up today at Stampin' Celebration is sure to become one of my favorite go-to sketches for Clean And Simple (CAS) and One Layer Cards (OLC).  This sketch really got my creative juices flowing.  Don't you love it when that happens?


I have a couple of techniques I would like to try with this sketch, so I will be filming a video this week for you.  Be sure to come back and see what I come up with.

In the meantime, head on over to Stampin' Celebration to be inspired by the amazing projects from the rest of the team and then get playing.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Stamps: Hello Life (Stampin' UP!)
Ink: Coastal Cabana (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Retired Mat Stack (SU)
Accessories: In Color Sequins (Stampin' UP!), Light Pink Bakers Twine (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments: