1.16.2015

StampNation Birthday Bash Day 6 ~ Verve ~ Cards for Anyone

Tomorrow is the last official day of StampNation's Birthday Bash.    Have you been enjoying the fun?  The challenge today is anything goes.   I'm enjoying getting my stash of birthday cards up again.  It was seriously depleted, especially in the teenage guy category.  That is why I am back today with another masculine card.



My sponsor focus for this card is Verve Stamps.  Verve is one of the first companies I found that made high quality clear stamps.  I discovered them through one of my favorite sketch challenges: Mojo Monday.  They were a dream to work with, as were all our sponsors.  When I think of Verve Stamps I often think "pretty" and "floral", but that is not what I made.  I used this super cool set to create a card any guy would love to receive. (with a little money inside, because let's face, not many teenage boys are actually into cards)




This is a fairly "Clean & Simple" card for me, but I could have gone much cleaner and taken the basic design down to a one layer card.  That's not how I roll though.  :)  Check out the video to see how this card came together.




If you only enter one challenge this week on StampNation, this should be it, because the only limit is your imagination.  :)



In the video I mentioned I would give you a little more info about StampNation.   StampNation is online community of passionate paper crafters.  We have classrooms with video and written tutorials, weekly challenges, quarterly events (like the birthday bash), an amazing picture gallery that every member can submit their project to, and forums for us to just chat & share ideas.  Sound like something you might be interested in?  Membership is just $9 a month and you can cancel at any time by emailing them to let them know.   Give it a try for a month, enter to win one of fabulous sponsor challenges, watch as many videos as you can and see if it is something you might enjoy.

To sign up now CLICKY HERE



To find out more CLICKY HERE


Later today I will have another video going up exclusively for StampNation members.  Here is a sneak peek of that card.




Stamps: Better Together, Happy Birthday (Verve)
Ink: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark (Stampin' UP!)
Paper: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs); Clear Embossing Powder, Mini Stapler (SU); Wooden Stars

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the Verve stamp set you used.