1.12.2015

StampNation Birthday Bash Day 2 ~ Whimsy ~ For Him

The party is going strong over at StampNation celebrating its 4th birthday.   New challenges every day, along prizes and gifts from our sponsors.  If you aren't yet a member, it's not too late join.  Sign up today and you can take full advantage of the Birthday Bash fun along with everything else that StampNation has to offer.

Each day I will also be posting challenge cards on my blog and spotlight our sponsors.  Today I have a card made with stamps & dies from Whimsy Stamps.  This company is fairly new to me, but I am already in love!  In fact, I'm about to place my 3rd order to take advantage of the special offer for StampNation members only!  Woot Woot!!!



Today's challenge is to create a masculine card.  My supply of masculine cards is completely depleted so I made a card exclusively for StampNation, one for my blog and another card is probably coming later this week.


It can be difficult to find patterned paper that works for teenage boys, so I decided to make my own with stamps.  Check out the video to see how.



If you are a StampNation member, be sure to check out the forum to see all the special offers from our sponsors and get your code for a FREE gift with purchase from Whimsy Stamps.  If you are not a member, join now and get in on all the fun.


Stamps: Distressed Background & Ink Splats, Happy Everything (Whimsy Stamps)
Ink: Slate (Simon Says Stamp); Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!); Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, White (SU)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (SU); Birthday Die (Whimsy); Metal Dots (Cloud 9 Designs); Washi Tape (Little B)


6 comments:

Candyj said...

Love the way you MADE your background paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

Joyce Spear said...

This card blows me away with all the little details! As gorgeous as your cards usually are, you outdid yourself with this one!

Kristie Goulet said...

You always ROCK masculine cards, Heather and this one is no exception! LOVE!!!

JoAnn said...

Fabulous masculine card. Love the background you created.

Sue D said...

Cool masculine card. I like that thin washi tape.

Maureen Merritt said...

I really love the grungy masculine cards that you made for the BB!!!