12.31.2014

Birthday Bash Is Coming

Taking a little break from my year in review to let you know about something exciting coming to StampNation in less than 2 weeks!

I joined StampNation for it's 1st birthday in January of 2012.  At the time the membership fee was $9 a month, less that what we were paying for Netflix and I was pretty sure I would spend more time on this cardmaking website than I would on Netflix.  I was right!  It was the best investment I have made for my card making.


What I found when I joined was so much more than I ever expected.  3 years later I am a part of the design team and have made friendships on the site that go beyond what I could have dreamed.  I hope you will consider giving yourself the gift of StampNation for it's fourth birthday.  You won't be sorry.  (and if you are you can unsubscribe at any time by sending Catherine an email.)

Here is what Catherine has to say about the birthday bash coming 1-11-15:

StampNation opened on January 11, 2011. Yep! That means our FOURTH birthday is coming! Wooohooo!
We celebrate birthdays in a big way, so my friends, you are in for some serious awesomeness.
A week full of challenges, videos, prizes and surprises from our fabulous sponsors at Simon Says StampVerve and Whimsy.

Want to learn more?  Clicky here.




Our last challenge of 2014 is going up today!  Check out the sneak peek of what the design team has come up with to inspire you and then prepare to celebrate with us.

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!!!  See you next year with the second half of my 2014 card favorites.

No comments: