9.15.2014

From Our Home To Yours

Have you had a chance to take part in the Housewarming Party blog hop on Catherine Pooler's blog yet?  You can enter to win one of the prizes from her fabulous sponsors just by commenting, but it's more fun (and 3 more chances to win) if you make a project to share.  Here is my second card for her blog hop.  Even though I'm fairly certain I am NOT eligible to win anything.  I made this one just for fun.



Don't forget that you can try out StampNation for just $1 right now.  Clicky  Offer expires soon!  9-17-14



Which card do you like better?  The first one I posted last week (clicky) or this one?

Stamping Supplies
Stamps: Heartfelt Holiday (Wplus9)
Ink (SU): Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Springtime Mix Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Pansy Purple Sequins (PPP), Sparkling Clear Sequins (PPP), Oval Framelits (SU)


3 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Wonderful window design and I love the sprinkling of sequins!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Such a fun and cheery card!

very_inky_fingers said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I LOVE this card. Consider yourself a winner because this is a beauty!! Now I need to go buy more sequins. LOL