9.29.2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

***If you are looking for the Stampin' Celebration Challenge post click here or continue to scroll down.

Today is a fun day in blog land.  Chaitali has joined forces with some amazing sponsors to offer us prizes and gifts.   (As if having a cup of coffee with hundreds of your online friends wasn't enough.)  I'm predicting this will be a BIG one that you won't want to miss out on.


I enjoy a little coffee with my chocolate and flavored cream.  :)  My husband teases me asking if there is even any coffee in my drink.  Fresh ground coffee is one of my favorite smells.  There is a comfort in its rich aroma.  Here is my "ode to coffee" no matter what style of coffee you prefer.

  
If you saw my Friday post, then you probably recognize the sketch I used from Freshly Made Sketches.   This one is a keeper!


Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Blend (SU), Gorgeous Grunge (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede (SU)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Retired DSP (SU), Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder (SU), Embellished Tag (Mama Elephant), Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (SU)

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Heather I LOVE your colourful card!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFULLY done, Heather! I love the embossed and stamped background with the striking color combo! That sentiment is awesome!

Ann said...

Super cute card. Love the fun coffee and bright colors. And just a little FYI for you, the small type that you use for your letters in your blog post is very difficult to read. I love stopping by your blog, it would be lovely if you could make it bigger so that it is easier to read. Have a nice day.

Linda Callahan said...

Fun colors! Perfect for coffee with friends! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Fun card!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what great colors!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the paper pieced parts. and the pretty color selection!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Heather! Love those colours! So bright and cheery! Love the cup! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute card. Love the sleeve on your cup.

~amy~ said...

I take my coffee the same way:) Love your card, awesome colors!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Rubeena I. said...

cute!!

MariLynn said...

The embossed texture behind your coffee cup. I like the vibrant bright colors you used.