9.12.2014

Camouflage Dog Tags with Alcohol Inks ~ Video

Have you ever played with alcohol inks?  I picked up some at my LSS going out of business sale and they are fun to experiment with.


In the video below I will show you how you can create you own backgrounds using various colors of alcohol inks.


You can easily create different looks just by changing the color of ink you use and how much you "pounce" on your glossy paper.  They do stain, so be sure to protect your work surface.



On my card today I took the background piece and die cut out a tag.  What would you do with your background?

Stamping Supplies
Stamps: For Your Country (SU), Honeycomb Hello (SU)
Ink: Various Alcohol Inks from Adirondack, Pico Embellesher (Imagine Crafts-Tsukineko), Black Staz-On
Paper: Cartographer (Prima), Basic Black, Glossy Photo Paper
Accessories: Tags Bags Boxes and More (Cricut), Circle Punches, Black Twine (Pretty Pink Posh),

For Your Country
Honeycomb Hello