8.30.2014

Holiday Catalog

The 2014 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog is live!  What new goodies will you be bringing home?  Below are my some of my favorites.

Wondrous Wreath

My mom & I share a wreath tradition every year, so I love making her a Christmas card with a wreath on it.  I'm super excited SU came out with matching framelits and photopolymer stamps for this set.  

Seasonally Scattered

The Seasonally Scattered set was on my pre-order and I've already a video using it.  Stay tuned for that one soon.
Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set
Right now I am working on a Christmas class, so I am in a Christmas stamping mood.  The stamp set below is so trendy right now with the geometric trees.  I just had to get it with the matching punch, as you saw on my Monday post.
Festival of Trees Photopolymer Bundle
Are any of these items on your wish list?  What are your top 3 favorite items from the new holiday catalog?  Clicky Here if you want to see them all online.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Really like the wreath and the tree with the framelits~ Others too~ Can't wait for more videos~ :)