7.17.2014

Hello Darling + Video



It was so much fun to be on the OWH blog yesterday.  Thank you to all the new visitors who have stopped by my blog or left me a comment.  You made my day.  Here is the video I promised showing you how I created that card.



***Note- If you are reading this post in an email or viewer, you may need to go to my blog to view the video above.  



 Even though I am entering this card in Sandy's scarf challenge I had already planned to do this exact background for my card.  It's great when life works out that way.  I've been working on my Design Team submissions for the upcoming StampNation Beach Vacation and I had summer sunset on the beach on my mind.  I've been experimenting with different ways to create the backgrounds I want for my images.



If you would like to see more of my beach cards be sure to pop in on Sunday when the entire StampNation Dream Team and Guest Designers will be doing a blog hop.  Better yet, sign up for StampNation and take the vacation with us.  :)





Click Here to see yesterday's post.
Click Here to visit my guest spot on the OWH midweek throwdown.
Click Here to see the card I showed in the video.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Darling (Stampin' UP!), Kinda Eclectic (SU)
Stampin' UP! Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Canteloupe, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Misc: Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' UP!), Embellished Tag (Mama Elephant), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)

Hello Darling Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Hello Darling

No comments: