7.30.2014

For You ~ CAS(ES) this Sketch


A quick card for you today.  It's a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch that I'm sure I will use over and over again.   I already have three other cards in mind using this sketch.  That's a good sign it will become one of my favorites.

CTS#86

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Tag Talk (SU)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss (SU)
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Sunshine (Lawn Fawn), Whisper White
Accessories: Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder (SU)

Tag Talk Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Tag Talk
Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!
Tiny Triangles


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun!
I just received a whole load of SU goodies...one of them is that same embossing folder!

Sally said...

Cute! Did you stamp the little butterflies?

Heather North said...

Sally, those little butterflies were on the DSP. Wouldn't they make a cute stamp though? With matching punch, please. :)