6.15.2014

Stampin' Celebration Sketch

Are you ready for the mid-month challenge at Stampin' Celebration?  This time it is a sketch challenge.
SC81
Here is what I came up with.  It didn't come out quite the way I had planned in my head.  I think that is what happens to me when I spend more than a week away from my stamp room.  ;)


Be sure to head over to the Stampin' Celebration blog to see what the rest of the design team came up.  There are some fabulous cards and layouts.  Then give the sketch a try and create something yourself.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

P.S.  I just noticed that I didn't use any stamps on this card.  That doesn't happen very often to me anymore.

1 comment:

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your take on this sketch.
That die is amazing, you do fab things with it!!!