6.05.2014

MIA

Sorry I have been a bit MIA this week.  We are in crunch week.  The boys are almost done with school and that means there is lots going on.  Both boys are graduating. One from high school, the other from middle school.  We've had honors awards night for both boys, baseball games, field trips, and trying to get our house/yard ready for a big party after the graduation this weekend.  I've been a bit busy, and stressed.

I will be back to my regular posting in another week or so.  In the meantime here is a sneak peek of my card for this week's StampNation challenge.


Here is a sneak peek of what the entire design team came up with.  Can you guess what the theme is?  Be sure to head on over to the challenge forum to find out what it is and enter your card.


Thank you for being patient with me while I put my family first for a couple of weeks.  Your SU catalogs should be arriving soon, if you don't have them already.  Please feel free to email me if you need anything.  cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com  

No comments: