5.06.2014

Stampin' UP! News

Excitement is buzzing in the Stampin' UP! world of demonstrators.  Last week SU had a catalog premier for demonstrators to view the new catalog.  I wasn't able to attend as I was flying home from North Carolina, but yesterday I watched the 2 hour+ video on youtube. Now I am super excited about the new catalog release coming in June!

2014-2015 SU Annual Catalog

Can you spot some of the new goodies in the picture above?  I see a few things I am adding to my  wishlist.   Some people have been asking me how to get their hands on the new catalog once it is released.  It's so easy!  If you have ordered from me in the past 6 months I will automatically send you a free catalog.  :)  If you do not have a demonstrator and want to receive a catalog from me either place an order with me (notice the SHOP 24/7 button above?) or email me at cr8tv blessings @ hotmail .com (without the spaces) and let me know you would like to receive the new catalog.   Be sure to include your name and address.  Easy, right?

Thank you for choosing me to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!

P.S.  New weekly deals are up.  Clicky
P.P.S.  Check out the retired list while supplies last.  Clicky



No comments: