4.01.2014

Welcome Spring ~ SC77I

It's a new month and time for a new Inspiration photo at Stampin' Celebration.  You're going to love using this photo collage to jumpstart your creativity.

SC77I

So many wonderful elements to draw from.   As I was creating this card Spring was finally in the air.  Don't you just love the way the air smells on a cool evening in early Spring?  I just had to pull out the stamp set I bought in December and have been waiting months to use.


As you can see I was inspired by all three pictures.  The flowers along with a touch of green in the photo on the left, the fuzzy tan bunny in the top picture and the lace/trim wrapped around the eggs in the bottom picture.  Not to mention the colors.  There was just a hint of rose on one of the eggs so I pulled that in on my butterflies.


This was a fun card to make.  I think my bunny needs a little more dazzling diamonds, but he's still super cute.

Now it's your turn.  Head on over to Stampin' Celebration and see how the rest of the design team interpreted the challenge and then show us how it inspires you!

Supplies:
Stamps: Easter Blessings (The Craft's Meow), Gorgeous Grunge (SU)
Paper:
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Misc: Interlocking Creative Die (Penny Black), Various Ribbon & Trim (SU)


4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Heather, this is beautiful! I love how you were inspired by all three photos! That bunny is super sweet and love the color on the butterflies!

Thordis said...

Love your card! The soft colours and the cute bunny! So sweet!

Susan Powell said...

Heather, WOW! This is beautiful!! I love how you were able to use something from all three photos and the colors too! You nailed this challenge!

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty.. I love the sparkle on the bunny.. Great use of the Inspiration images.