4.25.2014

Weekend Getaway

Right now I am on the trip of a lifetime with some of my creative friends from StampNation.  I would like to tell you I have been stamping up a storm, and I have, but even more than that I have been laughing, and visiting and having a ball with some of the best papercrafters I know.   As soon as I get home and catch up on some sleep I promise to share more.  :)



My hope was to have a card up to show you, but it may have to wait until I get back home.  I didn't want to leave you high and dry without a card though, so I am sharing a card Catherine Pooler made for her newest class being released on April 20th.  



Can you guess what it is?  Catherine is giving away 2 free classes for those who comment on her blog with a guess for the theme of her class.  I'll give you a hint; it's a type of card I need lots of ideas for.   CLICKY to go to go there now and see if you can guess.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fun Heather!

Anonymous said...

A stamping retreat! Sounds like so much fun!