3.15.2014

Stampin' Celebration!

It's time for a Stampin' Celebration.  Today I get to let you in on a little secret I've been so excited to share. I've been invited to serve on the design team at Stampin' Celebration for the next 6 months!   What an honor to create alongside these talented ladies for such an inspiring monthly challenge.

SC76S
If you are new to Stampin' Celebration, it is a monthly challenge. On the first of every month there is a new photo inspiration released and on the 15th a sketch is released.  Each release comes with loads of inspiration from the design team.  You can choose to make your project based on the photo or the sketch or both.

Are you ready to see what I came up with?


The great thing about this CAS sketch is that it can flipped, rotated, twisted or turned and it will still work.   This one is going in my keeper binder.


You have until the 27th of March to submit your project based on either the sketch released today or the photo inspiration released earlier in the month.  Clicky if you want to check that one out.

Thank you Stampin' Celebration for inviting me to play along with you.  <3

Supplies:
Stamps: Kind Words(Penny Black)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (SU), Sweetness Paper Pack (Authentique), Whisper White, Basic Black
Misc. Stampin' UP! Supplies: Baker's Twine, Dazzling Diamonds, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Vintage Faceted Buttons,

5 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your take on the sketch, Heather! Congratulations on your DT spot!! So happy for you.
I hope to be able to play along with this sketch, if not, I will keep it in my files to use later. :)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, Heather! You've made a fantastic start on the design team with this fabulous CAS card!

Catherine Pooler said...

Congrats on the DT spot, heather! Love your card!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on the DT spot! Such a sweet and pretty take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Cute, simple, LOVE! Those are my FAV kinds of cards and you did a FAB job!