3.08.2014

Sew Saturday ~ BOM + Update

The block of the month for SSMQG in Feb was really interesting.  As I was putting it together I thought it would be fun to twist and turn the blocks to come up with new designs.  :)


My block is on the bottom right.  That fun circle block on the bottom middle is this month's block.  Looking forward to creating this one!  


Remember the pile of jeans from last week's goal setting post for A Lovely Year of Finishes?  Above is the pile of hems, tears, pockets and seams that I cut off.



Now I am left with a stack of jean fabric ready to cut into squares on the left and two piles of pockets and hems on the right.   Not sure I will be using these, but I wanted to save some of the cute and functional ones just in case.  ;) 

One pile down, now I have to move my sewing table out of the way so I can get to the drawer in that armoire in the background where the rest of the old jeans are stored.  Do you have any creative plans for this weekend?

No comments: