3.18.2014

Oh, Scrap

After I finished creating on Sunday I had scraps and pieces that didn't work on my original cards everywhere.  As I was putting things away and throwing things out I decided to use 2 of the pieces to make a new card.  THIS is why my space never gets fully clean.  I clean to the point that I find something I just have to play with.  ;)

In this CASE I was about to throw out the pink woodgrain that I decided I didn't like and I uncovered the Seattle watercolor tag that didn't work on a card a few weeks ago.  Bingo Presto, I put them together and added a few sequins to make this card.  It's not my favorite card ever, but it's good enough to brighten someone's day.


Ok, so my stamp room looks like a bad case of "Hoarders", but there IS creativity going on in there.  Now, where did I put my scissors????

Supplies
Stamps: Hardwood (SU), Sending Love... (Impress)
Ink: Blushing Bride + ????
Misc.:  Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Trim (SU)

2 comments:

Robin K. said...

This totally works Heather!! Isn't a great feeling to put those scraps and discards to good use:)

Anonymous said...

It's a darling card, Heather. Why would you throw away perfectly good and usable pieces when they can make something like this? =) Sort of like a scrap quilt!