3.26.2014

Fabulous Gift

When I shared pictures from my husband's company dinner last Sunday, Kristie asked me what was in the little blue bag.  Clicky if you missed that post.  I never thought I would get jewelry from Tiffany's.  That's like something out of a movie, but thanks to my husband's wonderful company I now have a bracelet and earrings to match the necklace they gave us wives last year.



Here's the card I made to thank the Emmerson family for their generosity.  A fabulous card for a fab gift.  Click on the picture for a close up and you will see that I put little rhinestones inside the sequins.

P.S.  Scroll down or hit "older posts" to see yesterday's card using some of the same supplies to make a Christmas card.

Stamps: Million & One (SU)
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit
Misc: Crystal Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Silver Ribbon (SU), Basic Rhinestones, Silver Embossing Powder

Silver 1/8" Ribbon
1/8" Silver Ribbon

Simply Fabulous Simply Sent
Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Ooooh, aaaahhhh!! Very nice! Thank you for sharing. Your card is FABULOUS!!!

~amy~ said...

Lucky girl! Gorgeous jewelry!

Your card is beautiful!