3.20.2014

Challenge Day

It's time for a new challenge at StampNation.   Here is a sneak peek of what the design team came up with.  Can you guess what this week's challenge is?


If you want to learn more about becoming a StampNation member, click HERE.
If you are a member and want to see the new challenge, click HERE.


Close up of my sneak peek.  I discovered a new paper pack for this one and have had fun using it.  :)

Sale-A-Bration Reminder...

Stampin' UP!'s Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st.  For every $50 you spend you can choose one free SAB item.  Did you know that Stampin' UP! puts out a new weekly deal every Tuesday?  Check out this week's deals.


I'm not much of an "Orange" person, but I love the soft peach of the Crisp Cantaloupe color and the stretch that this trim has so I will be getting a spool of it.  If you don't own the Scallop Trim Border it is a MUST.  I've had mine for 3 years and still use it all the time.  :)    My supply of Vintage Trinkets is low, so I'll be ordering another pack of these sweet embellishments. Just wanted you to know the scoop so you don't miss out.

Click on the Shop 24/7 button at the top of my page to visit my Stampin' UP! website anytime.

As for my personal challenge?  I'm working on taxes this week, so no time to play in the stamp room since Monday. :(  My goal is to get my work and errands done today so I can release some creative energy on Friday.  How about you?   Have you had any play time this week?

No comments: