2.27.2014

XOXO Tag

Just a quick post today before I go pick up my son from school.  Today is the last day for our Guest Design Team at StampNation. :'(  It's been such a joy to work with these talented ladies.  Thankfully Jan, Wendy and Aletha aren't going far and we will continue to see their awesome creations in the forums!


Here is the sneak peek at the card I made for this challenge.  Oh how I wish I could show you the full card!   You'll have to head on over to today's challenge at StampNation though to see it along with the rest of the Design Team creations.

StampNation - Powered by vBulletin

 
Not a member?  Clicky to sign up and become a part of this amazing group of papercrafters.  Catherine just posted the 406th exclusive StampNation video, Kristie did a fun article Wednesday on Watercoloring, right up my alley, and there are some super exciting things coming to the challenge forum next month.   See you there!

*New* Basics & Beyond Class:  Clicky
StampNation Membership: Clicky
Stampin' UP! Sale-A-Bration: Clicky



1 comment:

Susan Powell said...

these sneak peeks are so intriguing - heading over now to see the whole card - :)