2.20.2014

Baseball Star

Being on a design team means that you usually have 2 weeks to 3 months to make cards for when the challenge/release goes live.  That is why I find it more than mildly amusing that my Design Team card for today's challenge at StampNation happens to be a baseball card.


Why do I find it funny?  Tonight happens to be sign-up night for our local Babe Ruth Baseball league.  Last month when I was creating this I had no idea when sign ups would be.  Perfect timing, wouldn't you agree?

All Star Team at Tacoma Rainier's game 2012
If you are in the Rochester, Oakville, Tenino area and have a son age 13-15 head on over to the middle school between 6-8pm and sign up.  See you on the field.  (If only Spring would arrive in the Pacific Northwest when baseball season starts... time to get that jean's quilt made for game time.)


Creative Blessings,
Heather North



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for spring, too! I don't think they are doing baseball sign-ups here yet, though - still too cold and wet, definitely! Give us another week or two. =) The card looks very "with it" for a baseball fan!