12.24.2013

Tags for Christmas

Have you ever been wrapping presents late at night and run out of tags?  I have a solution for that.  In the video below I have given you several different EASY ideas to make your own quick tags for Christmas or any other time of year.  :)

Note: If you are viewing in a reader or your email you may need to go to my blog to view the video.  Click on the post title above (Tags for Christmas) and it should take you directly to this post.

Try using different colors of cardstock or ink for each person on Christmas morning.


You can use patterned paper for your tags.  If you paper is a bit too busy punch out a smaller shape in solid cardstock and write the name on the solid cardstock.


Want to get really fancy?  Check out the beautiful tag one of  my StampNation Sistah's, Julz, sent me from her home in New Zealand!!!  I love it!!!!   Believe me, I'll be saving that tag when I open the present.


Hopefully your presents are all wrapped, tagged and under the tree, but if they aren't these ideas should make part of your job a little easier.

Merry Christmas!
Heather North

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Great tags, Heather! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xoxo

Heather North said...

Thank you. Same to you and yours Kristie. <3