12.04.2013

Have Yourself A...

My Christmas mojo continues with this card.  At this pace I just might get all my Christmas cards made before the new year.  ;)


The sketch this week for Mojo Monday gave me a chance to get this sweet stamp a place to shine.


Is it just me or does the sentiment make you want to sing the Christmas carol?  I've been doing a lot of singing while making these cards.  It really does put me in a holiday spirit. 


On a completely seperate note, I wanted to let you know that Chupa has her first tutorial up today on StampNation.  She is also giving a preview to EVERYONE on her blog for a limited time, so you'll want to hop on over there to see her first video.  (CLICKY)  Here is a little sneak peek for you.  I can hardly wait to give this technique a try!


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Stamps: Grunge Swirl Baground (Stamper's Best), Flourish 3 (Impression Obsession), Merry Little Christmas (SU)
Ink: Crumb Cake (Stampin' UP!) , Versamark
Paper: Seasons of Style DSP (SU), Crumb Cake (SU), Whisper White
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder (SU), Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (SU), Corner Rounder (Creative Memories), Gold Embossing Powder (SU),

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Another great Christmas card, Heather! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely on a roll with the Christmas cards. I love your interpretation of this one.