11.28.2013

Showing My Gratitude

Each and every day I am thankful for each and every one of you!  Today, especially, I want to let you know how much it means to me that you visit my blog, leave me comments, and purchase from me.  Thank you!   You are why I am here sharing my creations on my blog.


Will you be getting up early and fighting the Black Friday crowds?  Personally I would rather sit in my jammies and shop online.  :)   Whether you are out hitting the stores early or staying home enjoying some pumpkin pie I hope you have fun. I'll be placing a Stampin' UP! order this weekend too.  There is a HUGE sale going on HERE, and the weekly special can be found by clicking HERE.

I wanted to give you a special something just from me to thank you for shopping with me.   For every $50 you spend you can choose one of these items:

Basic Rhinestones
Basic Pearls
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

Dazzling Details *clear*
Dimensionals
Vintage Faceted Buttons
Seasons of Style Washi Tape
Silver 1/8" Ribbon

Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details

 Spend $150 or more and not only will you be eligible for Stampin' Rewards, but I will also be sending you a package of goodies from the soon-to-be-released Occasions Mini catalog.  (Will be shipped as soon as they become available)  Including samples of the new:

Designer Series Paper
Ribbon/Trim
Embellishments

I can't tell you exactly what it is, yet, but I think you're going to love it all!  I know that I do.   :)

All you have to do is order from my Stampin' UP! store and email me your selections for every $50 you spend between November 28th and December 2nd.  I'll take care of the rest.

SHOP HERE
Email: cr8tvblessings @ hotmail .com

Creative Blessings
and
Happy Shopping!
Heather North

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, neither of your links took me to the shop. They had some kind of weird url and a blank page. I looked you up on Stampin' Up locator, so I found you, but I thought I'd tell you, in case someone else has that problem, too.

Heather North said...

Thank you! It should be fixed now. :)