10.22.2013

Thankful New Zealand

Yesterday I showed you the CAS card I made with the leftovers from today's card.


Are you wondering where the inspiration for this card came from?  It actually came from the StampNation design team challenge for World Card Making Day. 

New Zealand for StampNation WCMD

At first I was going to make a card that included the blue background, but I liked the graphic look of my card on a very vanilla piece.


The burlap ribbon is fringed.  I did a video on how to create that fringe.  If you missed that post last week you can view the video below now.  :)

 

It's probably easy to tell that the "thankful" die cut comes from the Expressions Thinlits and the hexagon comes from the hexagon punch, but do you know where the little chevrons come from?  Not the new chevron punch.  That would be GREAT if I had it, but I don't.  Instead the come from the Circle Card Framelits.  Have I told you lately how much I love the extras that come in this set?


Circle card Thinlits Die
Circle Card Thinlits
This is another Operation Write Home card that I thought any guy could send to just about anyone.   That's why it went in my recent box to OWH.  Did you notice that it has no stamping?  If you are a scrapbooker with extra ribbons and paper and diecuts around you can make this too.  No ink required.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
Burlap Ribbon


Expressions Thinlits Dies
Expressions Thinlits


No comments: