10.02.2013

Party More ~ Get More

First up, some Stampin' Up! news to celebrate 25 years of stamping goodness.

Party More ~ Get More


Offer: Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a qualifying* party.
*$250 in party sales before tax and shipping.
Dates: October 1-31, 2013

This deal works for you if you are hostess with friends ordering or if you are just a party of one ordering for yourself.  ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th-year anniversary by joining the Stampin' Up! family for only $25! This opportunity is two weeks only-October 7-21, 2013.  You cannot beat that deal!  Contact me if you are interested in joining my team.  :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you think I have forgotten to share the rest of my shoebox swap pictures, never fear.  Tomorrow I will be back with more delicious cards, but I have something for today that fits the theme of this post.  FREEBIES.  Yep, these are the goodies I got just for attending.  I didn't even know there would be prizes when I signed up.  Getting 25 cards made in a day was prize enough for me, but this was just icing on the cake.  Especially that little 6x6 pad of scrumptious paper.  Oh how I love it!  As you can see I also got some pearls sticker thingys and a set of clear stamps along with a little tag perfect for a scrapbook page or masculine card.  Thanks Garnet for putting these together for all of us!

I'm thinking I need to share the love and give away something myself.  ;)   Hmmm....let me think on that and get back to you on Saturday with a special blog hop and giveaway in honor of World Card Making Day.  What prize would you like me to send you? 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: