7.24.2013

Stampin' UP! Stuff

Stampin' UP! had their annual convention last weekend celebrating 25 years of making a difference.  At the convention they announced some new products coming out.  First up is the undefined stamp set.  Basically you get the rubber and tools to make your own stamp design. 



If you have that artistic flair and want to design your own images, this is the kit for you.  I'm thinking about buying one for my son.  He's a great artist and I would love to see what he could come up with. 

PDF

Even though I didn't go to convention, I was able to watch the video SU put out on how to use this nifty new product.  You can too.  See the video below.

That kit is available today, but SU also announced some new Framelits that will be available August 1st.  That's only a week away.  I think I can wait that long.  These are card framelits to make some fancy swing cards easily.





Isn't that the coolest?!  I've made cards similar to this, but they were hard to do.  These new framelits make it super easy.  They also come with several smaller framelits in the package.  There are 2 different sets to choose from.  I think I will get them both.


PDF

Have you heard about Paper Pumkins.  It's a kit from Stampin' UP!  that is shipped to your door every month.  Each box is a surprise and each month carries a different creative kit.   Some months have cards, others may be a banner or a journal.  You will get an idea sheet and instructions.  Right now until August 31st you can try your first 2 months for only $10 a month.  At that price I think I  might just sign up myself.



The kits are all made with the beginner in mind, so even if you've never stamped before you can create the project.  It can be used by any paper crafter though, and I can see "stepping it up" with supplies I already have on hand.  So far the kits I have seen are all really cute.   If you would like more information on Paper Pumpkins click the link.  CLICKY


2013 Holiday Catalog

One last little update.  Your Stampin' UP! holiday catalog should have arrived or it should get to you soon.  If you did not get a new catalog and want one, please let me know.   You can view the catalog online by clicking the link in the picture above.  You can start ordering from the new holiday catalog on August 1st.  It's going to be like Christmas in August around here.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North




No comments: