7.09.2013

Multiplying Thanks

These thank you cards make a nice gift.  To make it simple I used the same design on each card and I used just one color with white on each card.  (Left to Right- Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe.)

For that special touch I also stamped each of the matching envelopes.  I always like to give envelopes with the cards I give as gifts.  I don't always remember to stamp on them first though.  These envelopes were stamped with the Collage Curios butterfly.


The stamp sets I used for there cards were Thoughts and Prayers, along with the hostess set, Simply Sketched for the sentiment.  You could use any sentiment you wanted to make your gift cards.   These were being sent to someone who recently lost her husband.  I figured she could use some extra thank you cards, along with the sympathy card I sent her family.

Crisp Cantaloupe

It would be nice to do a different sentiment on each card.  Happy Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You, Thank You, Sympathy, etc. 

Pistachio Pudding

To give the gift I tied the set of cards with the new chevron ribbon.


Coastal Cabana
Strawberry Slush


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Bitty Butterfly Punch
Bitty Butterfly

2013-2015 In Color
2013-2014 InColors


Simply Sketched
Simply Sketched
Stampin' Rewards Item

Thoughts & Prayers
Thoughts and Prayers

No comments: