7.04.2013

Happy 4th of July!

Today we celebrate our Independence Day here in America.  I hope you are enjoying your day with friends and/or family.   I had been working on a fireworks card, but alas, it was a fail and I never finished it.  Instead I have something even better to show you.   My boys.  <3



Last night the boys climbed up on the post on our front porch.  I have no idea why they did it, but I was looking at them and it was one of those moments I wanted to capture.  I asked them to stay there, and I ran upstairs to grab my camera.  (why is my camera always upstairs when I need it downstairs and vice-versa?)



The good news is I was feeling good enough to "run" up the stairs myself to get the camera and I got back before they got down.  They are being very patient with their mama since vertigo wiped me out.


From our family to yours, Happy 4th of July.   Here's a video I took from our home last year.   Everywhere you look people are shooting fireworks in the air. 


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: