6.25.2013

Sunshine and Happiness

Are you ready for the first card I made since this vertigo started?  I'm still a little bit on a tilt-a-whirl in my head so I decided to run with that idea and cut my paper on an angle.  I cut both pieces of patterned paper at the same time, cutting them on an angle.  This way they would all fit back together, and I had enough pieces for 2 cards.  Not that I made a second card.  It took me 2 days to make this one.  :)



The sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set is embossed with Melon Mambo Embossing powder, then cut out using the new Deco Label Framelits.  The cute little flower was made by punching out the yellow patterned paper with the Boho Blossom punch, then I added bow made out of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine


It was hard to capture the colors of the paper in this card, but in this close up you can kind of get an idea of how the papers fit together.



Yesterday I made another whirly twirly card to go along with my vertigo.   I'll hopefully be posting it tomorrow.  My husband said perhaps I should stop the swirling cards, but I told him my head is already swimming so this is much easier than straight lines.   :)  I even painted my nails and added slanted lines to them because I couldn't do any other shape.  It was fun to play again, especially since I am still to weak to do much standing or walking. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North




Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper

Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Deco Label Framelits



Feel Goods Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Feel Goods Stamp Set


No comments: