6.12.2013

Postcard in Time

Are you ready for another masculine card?  Father's Day is quickly approaching.  I still need to make two more cards.  Lots of dad's to recognize this weekend.  Here is a card I made for one of them.


It uses the same stamp set as yesterday's card, but this one has more color.  :)  To create the background for my stamped image I sponged So Saffron, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral inks onto Whisper White Cardstock.  Then I stamped the collage image from Postage Due using Smokey Slate ink.



The postage stamps are from the same stamp set.  I stamped them first onto Wisteria Wonder, but then it seemed too bold a color, so I stamped it again onto Vellum.  Now it was too late.  Then I layered the vellum on the wisteria wonder and it was just right!


I hope the dad that this is going to will love it.   The video for my three latest masculine cards will be on my blog on Friday if all goes as planned.  :)  In the video I show you how I put this card together.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Postage Stamp Punch
Postage Stamp Punch


Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Postage Due

Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
Finishing Touches Framelits

Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Square Lattice Embossing Folder


This And That Epic Day Designer Series Paper
This & That Epic Day DSP


2 comments:

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the colours and layout with this great set!

Smiles, Laurie said...

P.S. I haven't been over for a bit to your blog, but I love the new look: BG and font!