5.31.2013

New Catalog is Live!

It's finally here!  You can now order from the brand new 2013-2014 catalog.  AND you can also order from the 2013 Spring Catalog AND you can order from the old 2012-2013 catalog until June 3, 2013 or While Supplies Last.  All three catalogs at once.  I've heard that Stampin' UP! has never done this before.   ***Scroll to the bottom to see MY BONUS for YOU.  :)

On top of that there are a couple of specials for you to jump on that Stampin' UP! is offering.

#1 New Photopolymer Stamp Set - Wanderlust




#2 Grab Your Greetings- 25% off SALE on three different SU greeting sets



Sale: 25 percent off three of our greeting sets!
No limits and get them on any order type (workshop, customer, demonstrator, or online).
Dates: May 31-June 30, 2013

Sale PriceRetail PriceDescriptionItem
$17.96$23.95Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set132070
$13.46$17.95Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set126707
 
$14.96$19.95Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set132085
$11.21$14.95Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set126457
 
$21.71$28.95Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set128706
$15.71$20.95Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set122497


I will be placing my order and taking advantage of these offers.   Here are some of the top things I am most excited about with the new catalog release...

1. New Magnetic Platform to hold framelits in place so they don't shift when you run them through the Big Shot. Super!


Magnetic Platform
Magnetic Platform

2. New Framelits!  I'm terrible at cutting, so I love Framelits.  That is also why I love punches and already pre-ordered one of the new punches.  My new favorite framelit is the Deco Label Framelits.


Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Deco Label Framelits

3. New Ribbons.   The chevrons are so fun and trendy and I'm excited that they come in so many colors.  All of the ribbons are going on my "need" list.   Ok, it's more of a want, but I "feel" I "need" them.   LOL

Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Chevron Ribbon

Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Ruffled Stretch Ribbon

4. New Papers.  There are so many to choose from, including new designs for all the pattern stacks in all the colors.  :)


Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Birthday Basics DSP

5. Speaking of Color... New COLORS!   I already have the new 2013-2014 InColors, and I LOVE them.  They are so soft and pretty.  I will be getting the other new and returning colors that I do not have yet.  The new Smoky Slate gray is a fabulous edition.  I've been wanting SU to carry a lighter shade of grey.


2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock  & Classic Stampin' Pads  New Color Kit
2013-2014 In Color Bundle




6. Accessories- I'm intrigued by the new color Candy Dots.  They are going on this list as are the buttons. 

Subtles Designer Buttons
Buttons

Brights Candy Dots
Candy Dots

7. Stamps, stamps and more stamps.   Oh my, where do I start?   Honestly, this is what is holding up my order.  I want everything, but I do have a budget.  I think I will start with some masculine stamps for Father's Day and my Dad's birthday, then work my way from there.   


Six-Sided Sampler
Six-Sided Sampler


Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle
Six-Sided Bundle with matching Punch :)


Where will you start?   What do you want? 

BONUS ALERT*** Anyone who places an order with me between now and the end of June will get a bonus surprise that includes a sample of all the new colors, a card using new product and a secret surprise from the new catalog.   :)   Thank you for supporting my business!!!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: