5.12.2013

Happy Mother's Day

First off I want to send big {hugs} to those of you who do not have your mothers or children with you on this special day.  This day can be a hard one for you and I want you to know my prayers are with you. 

Second, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you if you are a mom or even if you fill the role of "mom" to those in your life.  I especially want to give this wish to my mom and mother in law.  We don't get to spend the day together, but you are both in my thoughts today. 




Last month I had the pleasure of spending some time with my mom and grandma.  (her mom)  I asked my husband to take a picture of the three of us.  This is one of my most treasured pictures.  I can hardly wait to scrapbook it.  (Be looking for it in a future Scrapbook Sunday on the blog. ;))


 
I wish I could spend today with my mom and grandma, but I am so glad that I was able to talk to my  mom this morning and spend the day with my own children.  It's wonderful to be a mom and daughter.  I hope you have a special day too.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  I'll post more details on the card soon.  I think I will film a video on how to make a card like this.  It's my new favorite card and I have it sitting on my inspiration shelf right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you look very much like your Mum
Beautiful card looking forward to the video

Nola

Melissa said...

The card is lovely and the picture is priceless. I wish I could have a picture like this, but alas it is not in the cards. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!