4.21.2013

Sunday Share ~ Manager's Reception

Almost every year my husband's company puts on a Manager's Meeting and Reception for it's management group and their spouses.  There are about 200 people at this event.  This year there was a theme "60's Glamour".  At first I was stumped.  When I think of the 60's I think of hippies, not glamour, but thanks to a few friends and Google I was able to find a look I could get on board with.  60's glamour is Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's or Jacqueline Kennedy as the first lady.  It's pearls and gloves and style.

I'm not 100% sure I pulled off the look, but I gave it a try. 


Both of these pages were inspired by a Weekend Warrior class I am taking this weekend over at Inspired to Scrap.  I think their sketches worked perfectly, don't you?


In case you were wondering what was in that little blue box, I made a page for it too.  :)

Next week I will show you a picture of me wearing this lovely necklace.   Hopefully I will be able to finish my weekend warrior class and have more layouts to show you.  :)  It's fun to be scrapbooking again, even if it is on the computer.   The best part of digital scrapbooking is that I was able to work on it and be in the same room as my family while they were watching Lord of the Rings. 

***Special thank you to all my friends who helped me pull my outfit together.   You sistah's rock!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


MDS Download
My Digital Studio
Download or Discs Available
Free 30 Day Trial

Convention 2012 Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Convention 2012 Photobook Template


No comments: